Enrolling your Child at St. Ambrose School
St. Ambrose Catholic School welcomes students of all racial and ethnic backgrounds.
To apply, please submit the forms listed below:
2. An original of the student’s birth certificate (must be presented to school personnel for verification).
3. A copy of the student’s baptismal certificate, if student is Catholic.
4. A Scholastic Information Form completed by the student’s current teacher:
5. Records from your student’s current school (for students entering grades 1-8), including a copy of the student’s last report card and standardized test results. Complete and sign the Student Records Release form to request these records from your child’s current or previous school.
6. Interview with the principal (at her discretion) once all records have been received.
After the student has been accepted, the following information is needed:
1. A Virginia School Entrance health form documenting a physical performed since September 1, 2011.
2. Unless your family is planning to pay tuition in full by July 1 (or when your student is accepted), a Smart Tuition Enrollment Form should be completed and returned to the school office. This sets up your family with the school’s monthly tuition payment service. See SMART Tuition instructions for more information.