Sandwich making and food collection for Martha’s Table
Posted on April 1, 2019
Sandwich Making: The 8th grade leadership and Service Club is holding a sandwich-making activity for Martha’s table on April 18th. Donations of supplies to make the sandwiches are needed – see Martha’s Table flier for more information. To sign up to help or to donate, here is the sign up genius link:
Food Drive April 15-18: Also, the 8th grade leadership club will be collecting canned foods this April. All canned food to be donated to Martha’s Table. You can help by bringing in canned food to St. Ambrose school. We very much appreciate all of your donations – thank you !
Food Wish List
● Canned Proteins — tuna, chicken, salmon, chili, beef stew
● Canned Beans — black beans, baked beans, red beans, red beans, etc.
● Canned Vegetables — green beans, corn, peas, tomatoes, potatoes, etc.
● Canned Fruit — peaches, apple sauce, pineapple, etc.
● Oatmeal and breakfast bars – Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Kix, Raisin Bran, Chex, etc.
● Whole wheat pasta, pasta sauce, tomato sauce, etc.
● Coffee and tea