St. Ambrose Catholic School welcomes students of any race, color, and national origin.
- The completed Diocese of Arlington Application for Admission form (Word version or pdf version), with application fee.
- An original of the student’s birth certificate (must be presented to school personnel for verification).
- A copy of the student’s baptismal certificate, if student is Catholic.
- A Scholastic Information Form completed by the student’s current teacher:
- Records from your student’s current school (for students entering grades 1-8), including a copy of the student’s last report card and standardized test results. Complete and sign the Release of Student Records Request to obtain these records from your child’s current or previous school.
- Interview with the principal (at her discretion) once all records have been received.
- Additional information for parents and guardians of International Students can be found here and on the Diocese of Arlington’s International Students page.
After the student has been accepted, the following information is needed:
- A Virginia School Entrance Virginia School Entrance Health Form documenting a physical performed since September 1 of the previous year. The Virginia School Entrance Health Form Instructions provide information on completing this form.
- Payment of tuition is managed by FACTS Tuition Management. Every family will need to register with FACTS unless tuition is paid in full directly to the school by July 1, 2020. To register, or for more information, go to the tuition and fees page.
For families who are re-registering students for the upcoming 2020-21 school year:
- Re-registration form for returning families to register student(s) for the upcoming school year, and to list new students applying for 2020-21.