St. Ambrose Catholic School welcomes students of any race, color, and national origin.
Please submit the following to St. Ambrose so that your application is considered complete. Once complete, your application will be considered for acceptance.
- Diocesan Application Form together with a non-refundable application fee of $150
- Scholastic information forms – to be completed by student’s current teachers or parent
- Student records from current school. Please print, sign, and send the Release of Student Records Request to their current school.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $50
- Forms can be found on the preschool website
After your student has been accepted to St. Ambrose, please submit the following forms before the first day of school:
- Register with FACTS, the tuition payment service, at: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3QVN9
- Media Release form
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form
- Health History Update
- Emergency Care Form
- Computer Acceptable Use form
- Handbook Agreement Form