St. Ambrose Catholic School welcomes students of any race, color, and national origin.
To apply to St. Ambrose School, please complete the Diocesan Application Form. Mrs. Trish Konczal, our Director of Admissions and Office Manager, is happy to answer any questions you have regarding the application.
Please submit the following to St. Ambrose so that your application is considered complete. Once complete, your application will be considered for acceptance.
- Application-for-Admission together with a non-refundable application fee of $250
- Scholastic information forms – to be completed by student’s current teachers or parent
- Student records from current school. Please print, sign, and send the Release of Student Records Request to their current school.
- Submit a non-refundable application fee of $50
- Forms can be found on the preschool website