Field Day on May 24-info for students on Friday
Posted on May 2, 2019
Update – May 20, 2019
Field Day is finally here! Please say a few prayers for good weather so that we may have our day of fun on the back fields!
What does your child need to wear and bring on Friday?
- Students are to wear their PE uniform and sneakers. They may also wear their St. Ambrose spiritwear.
- Each student will need to bring their own water bottle with their name on it.
- Students are not to bring their backpacks. They will be dismissed straight from the field without the opportunity to go back to their classrooms.
- Please have them put sunscreen on before coming to school.
- Students may wear a baseball cap.
Remember dismissal is at 11:30 with no extended day.
I am looking forward to Friday!
Field Day is only two weeks away and we are in need of many more parent volunteers! Volunteers will be needed starting at 7:30 am to help set up the field and then to either bring a group of students to each activity or to lead a game. Please sign up using the volunteer signup link if you can spend your morning with us.
- Volunteers must be Virtus compliant.
- Great way to get in your volunteer hours!
- There will be no extended day after school
Where: St. Ambrose fields
Times: 7:30am-8:00am set up
8:00am-11:30am game or group leader
Any time that you can spend with us will be greatly appreciated. Please let me know by Sunday, May 19th if you can help.
See you Friday, May 24th!