Grade 6 SciencePosted on September 11, 2019
NOS.L1-L3 Quiz on Thursday, 9/19/19
Homework due Thursday, 9/5/19
Do Lesson1 review questions 1-8 on p. NOS11
Mr. An’s Science 6 Class (2019-2020)
Reminder: Visit the Power School parent portal regularly to view all trimester grades.
Science 6 Course Description:
- Scientific investigation through research, lab experiments, models & demonstrations
- Physical Science = Matter & energy
- Environmental Science = Solar energy, air, water, watershed systems and natural resources
- Life Science = Ecosystems, relationships and adaptations
- Earth Science = Solar system, space exploration, Earth & Moon
- Textbook = Virginia Grade 6 i-Science, Glencoe c2013
- As needed = scissors, glue, colored pencils, markers, shoe box, poster board
- Composition notebook
- Labeled Science pocket in the 8-pocket folder
- Textbook covered with paper or Book Sox
- Lesson outlines, homework/classwork (written or study)
- Class participation / engagement
- Chapter tests / quizzes
- Research projects
- Lab activities, models & reports
- Students will write all daily assignments and upcoming test dates in their agendas.
- Students should review vocabulary and daily notes frequently.