Fun Run -November 4
Each fall we put together a fun run in the field behind St. Ambrose School as a way to: bring together students, parents and teachers for some outdoor fun and games; teach our children about the value of good exercise and healthy eating; and raise much-needed funds for our wonderful school.
The 2016 run will take place on November 4th. All students participate, whether or not they have any pledges. Students will run/walk 1/4 mile laps, support their fellow classmates, use their pledge form to collect money for the school, and have a ton of fun!
What do the children get from the Pumpkin Run?
- Understanding the importance of exercise.
- Appreciation of team work and school unity within their classrooms and school.
- Every student receives a healthy snack on Run Day.
- Every student will have a chance to work towards our goal and be rewarded with a special event for achieving it!
What about pledges?
- Sponsors can pledge two different ways: flat amount or pledge per lap.
- Sponsors will can donate by either filling out the pledge form or online through our school’s website on line giving page.
- Accumulated pledges of $60/student will achieve our goal of $10,000.
- Please do not allow your children to go door-to-door alone to solicit pledges.
- Return all pledge forms and flat rate donations by October 27th.
If you have any questions about the Pumpkin Run, please email Maryellen DeWolfe at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org