The Diocesan Tuition Assistance Program provides financial assistance to families in Catholic schools in the Diocese of Arlington. It is open to all qualified students whose parents might not otherwise be able to pay the full cost of tuition. This program is made possible through the contributions from Diocese of Arlington parishioners and the Rooted in Faith-Forward in Hope Capital Campaign Endowment. Additional funds are available on an ongoing basis. Please talk to Mrs. Tejada, our principal.
- Students attending or accepted by a Diocese of Arlington Catholic school (K-12)
- Preschool and Pre-K students are not eligible.
- Not applicable to students of private Catholic schools associated with the Diocese and/or international students.
- Students who are Catholic and members of a parish in the Diocese of Arlington or military base parish.
- Families residing within the boundaries of the Diocese of Arlington and are registered and active members of a Diocesan parish or a military base parish.
- Submit a financial aid assessment application and all supporting tax documentation by the due date.
- Applications will be completed electronically online at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin.aspx.
- Only one application is required per family.
- Remit a processing fee.
- You will need 2021 W-2s and tax returns.
Elementary School applications are due by March 16, 2022
For More Information:
Tuition assistance awards are made for one academic year.
Award decisions: Please contact your school.
Questions regarding the process: Contact Bo Zamoyta (email@example.com), 703-841-2519.
Questions regarding the application: Contact FACTS Grant & Aid at 1-866-441-4637, or online.