A message from your PTO – we need you to volunteer!
Posted on September 14, 2017
A MESSAGE FROM YOUR PTO
THANK YOU! We’re excited to announce that all Homeroom Parent positions for K-8 are FILLED! A great big thank you to all of the wonderful moms who have taken on this important role. We would like to invite our preschool parents to contact us to serve as homeroom parents for Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4.
CALLING ALL PARENTS. We have many more opportunities for you to invest in our wonderful school and make a difference in the lives of our students. Please take a moment to look over the open positions; pull out your calendar and see what works for you. If you are worried that you don’t have enough time to commit to a position, you are welcome to choose a friend and split the position. There is something for everyone and we need many hands to accomplish a school year of activities
DEAR DADS: We welcome the time, talent, and energy of our school fathers. Many volunteer tasks can be done in the evening or involve weekend events — some that could use manpower/brawn and we appreciate your muscle support!
WE HAVE OPTIONS
There are volunteer opportunities that are:
- Weekly or monthly commitments across the school year
- School Sign Coordinator URGENT NEED!
- Bulletin Board Helpers
- Chess Club Assistants
- Box Tops & Campbell Soup Coordinator
- Homeroom Parents
- Chess Club Assistants
- Library Assistants
- Specific dates across the year
- Hospitality Coordinator
- Service Chair URGENT NEED!
- One-time events
- Fun Run Coordinator
- Oktoberfest Coordinator URGENT NEED!
- 5K Coordinator
- Used Uniform Sales (2x/year)
- School Picture Assistants
- Science Fair Judges
- 3 Kings Gift Shop Coordinator
- Gala Chair URGENT NEED!
- Wine and Chocolate Coordinator
- Committees that meet with variable frequency
- Spirit of St. Ambrose Committee
- STEM Committee
- Grant Committee
- Gala Committees
- Gala Solicitation/Donations
- Gala Food and Beverage
- Gala Marketing
- Gala Setup/Cleanup
- Gala Decorations
- Gala Greeters & Checkout
- If you don’t see something that works for you but you have a particular talent, or particular times that you are available, contact us and we will assist you with a way to participate!
THE TIME IS NOW
The sooner we have all positions filled, the sooner we can make progress on ensuring that each of our events and activities will be a success. Take a look at the list of volunteer jobs for this new school year (Volunteer Job Descriptions 2017-18). Please direct any questions or commitments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer any questions you have. Thank you for your support!
See the Volunteers page for more information.