Forms & Information
Information for Start of School Year
- Parent – Student Handbook 2020-2021
- Elementary-Middle School Handbook Agreement Form (sign and return after reading the Parent-Student Handbook)
- Checklist of forms for the 2020-2021 school year
- School supply lists
- Powerschool instructions for updating contact information, emergency contacts, medical information for your student(s)
- Tuition and fees for the 2021-2022 school year
- Uniform information
- Calendar for 2021-22 school year
Forms to be returned to the school
From the Clinic:
- Confidential Health History Update/Permission for Emergency Care
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form (required for new students)
- Medication Letter
- Medication Authorization Form (Please read information on the second page of this form. This form is to be completed if a student needs medication while at school)
- Other health issues: Parents of students with diabetes, asthma, severe allergies, or other serious medical conditions – see additional forms and information on Clinic page. Please make sure the school has full information about your child’s health care needs.
From the Office:
- Multiple Item Permission Slip (complete and return this form if you want to allow your student to have a cell phone and/or e-reader at school or want to allow him/her to walk home or ride a bike home)
- Photo, Press, Audio, and Electronic Media Release for Minors (please complete and return this form to indicate whether or not you want to allow the school to use your child’s image, voice, or name for publications, videotapes, audio recordings, photographs or Internet purposes)
- Parent Permission for School-sponsored Trip (Word version) or Parent Permission for School-sponsored Trip (pdf version) (to be completed when your student’s class is planning a field trip; this form with information about the trip will be sent home by the teacher several days prior to the day of the trip.)
- School computer use policy agreements:
From Extended Day – Before and After School Care:
Physical Education Contract (for students in grades 6-8)
- Children’s Choir (for interested students in Grades 4-8) – contact Mr. Cotton, parish director of music
- Chess Club – Contact Joe Molnar
- Band- see the band page
- Strings – Contact David Cho
- Kolbe Kids – contact Mrs. Ryan
- Drama – contact Mrs. Greshock
- Junior CYO Sports register online for the following programs:
- Track/Cross Country Program (for interested students in Grades 3-8)
- Basketball program (for interested students in Grades 3-8) .
- Permission Slip/Medical Release
- Code of Conduct for all Participants
- Parent /Athlete Concussion Information Sheet (parent and student are required to sign the tear-off form at the bottom and return it to the coach)Volleyball (For girls in grades 3-8)
Register online, or complete and return the forms below and return them with your payment to the school office.
Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Volunteers will also be able to sign up using the same link.
For Application and Re-Registration forms, see the application forms page.