Forms & Information
Information for Start of School Year
- Summer packet letter
- Back to School Checklist
- Calendar for the 2016-2017 school year
- School supply lists
- Brochure for parent portal – use these instructions to update contact information, emergency contacts, medical information for your student(s)
- Parent – Student Handbook 2016-2017
- Tuition and Fees for the 2017-18 School Year
- Uniform information for the 2016-17 school year
- Arrival and Dismissal Information
- Carpool plan (traffic pattern for student arrival and dismissal)
- Priority Carpool Application
Forms to be returned to the school
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form
(required for new students).
For more information, see Virginia School Entrance Health Form Instructions
- Confidential Student Health History Update (required for all returning students)
- Medication Authorization Form (Please read information on the second page of this form. This form is to be completed if a student needs medication while at school)
- Other health issues: Parents of students with diabetes, asthma, severe allergies, or other serious medical conditions – see additional forms and information on Clinic page. Please make sure the school has full information about your child’s health care needs.
From the Office:
- Elementary-Middle School Handbook Agreement Form (sign and return after reading the Parent-Student Handbook)
- Multiple Item Permission Slip (complete and return this form if you want to allow your student to have a cell phone and/or e-reader at school or want to allow him/her to walk home or ride a bike home)
- Waiver Information/Right to Object (please complete and return this form if you want to allow the school to use your child’s image and/or voice for videotapes, audio recordings, photographs or Internet purposes)
From Extended Day – Before and After School Care:
From the Lunchroom:
For P.E. Students in Grades 4-8
- PE-Contract (due quarterly, in October, January, April and June) – coming soon
Student Activities – Information and Forms:
- Children’s Choir (for interested students in Grades 4-8)
- Library Activities
- Chess Club – Chess Club sign up form 2016-2017
- Tennis – please contact the St. Ambrose Tennis Coordinator, Olaf Burke, at email@example.com, or at 703-425-2062
- LEGO Club – students participate during Extended Day; contact the office for more information
- Junior CYO Sports: register online for the following programs:
- Track/Cross Country Program (for interested students in Grades 3-8)
- Basketball program (for interested students in Grades 3-8)
- Tennis (for interested students in Grades 3-8)
- Volleyball (For girls in grades 3-8).
Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Volunteers will also be able to sign up using the same link.
A completed copy of this permission slip and medical information form must be returned to the school office for each student registering for a sport. It’s linked here in case you missed the form during registration.
For Application and Re-Registration forms, see the application forms page.