Forms & Information
Information for Start of School Year
- Summer packet letter
- Back to School Checklist
- Calendar for the 2018-2019 school year
- School supply lists
- Brochure for parent portal – use these instructions to update contact information, emergency contacts, medical information for your student(s)
- Parent – Student Handbook 2018-2019
- Tuition and Fees for the 2018-2019 school year
- Uniform information for the 2018-19 school year
- Arrival and Dismissal Information
- Carpool plan (traffic pattern for student arrival and dismissal)
- Priority Carpool Application
Forms to be returned to the school
From the Clinic:
- Permission for Emergency Care:
- Confidential Health History Update (required for all returning students)
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form
(required for new students).
For more information, see Virginia School Entrance Health Form Instructions
- Medication Authorization Form (Please read information on the second page of this form. This form is to be completed if a student needs medication while at school)
- Other health issues: Parents of students with diabetes, asthma, severe allergies, or other serious medical conditions – see additional forms and information on Clinic page. Please make sure the school has full information about your child’s health care needs.
From the Office:
- Elementary-Middle School Handbook Agreement Form (sign and return after reading the Parent-Student Handbook)
- Multiple Item Permission Slip (complete and return this form if you want to allow your student to have a cell phone and/or e-reader at school or want to allow him/her to walk home or ride a bike home)
- Photo, press, audio, and electronic media release for minors (please complete and return this form to indicate whether or not you want to allow the school to use your child’s image, voice, or name for publications, videotapes, audio recordings, photographs or Internet purposes)
- Parent Permission for School-sponsored Trip (Word version) or Parent Permission for School-sponsored Trip (pdf version) (to be completed when your student’s class is planning a field trip; this form with information about the trip will be sent home by the teacher several days prior to the day of the trip.)
From Extended Day – Before and After School Care:
Physical Education Contract (for students in grades 6-8): First Trimester Contract (due the week of November 12-16)
Student Activities – Information and Forms for 2017-18 coming soon:
- Children’s Choir (for interested students in Grades 4-8) – contact Mr. Cotton, parish director of music
- Library Activities
- Chess Club – Contact Joe Molnar
- Band- see the band page
- Strings – Contact David Cho
- Kolbe Kids – contact Mrs. Ryan
- Running Club: contact Mrs. Greshock or Mrs. McCormack
- Drama – contact Mrs. Greshock
- Poetry/Writing Group – contact Mrs. Rowley
- Soccer (after school on the back field)-see the flier from the Players Soccer Academy.
- Tennis – contact Bruce Campbell
- Junior CYO Sports: register online for the following programs:
- Track/Cross Country Program (for interested students in Grades 3-8)
- Basketball program (for interested students in Grades 3-8)
Use the link above to register online, or complete and return the forms below and return them with your payment to the school office. For more information, and help registering online, see this post
- Tennis (for interested students in Grades 3-8)
- Volleyball (For girls in grades 3-8).
Coaches, Assistant Coaches, and Volunteers will also be able to sign up using the same link.
For Application and Re-Registration forms, see the application forms page.