Forms & Information
Information for Start of School Year
- Parent – Student Handbook 2020-2021
- Elementary-Middle School Handbook Agreement Form (sign and return after reading the Parent-Student Handbook)
- Checklist of forms for the 2020-2021 school year
- School supply lists
- Powerschool instructions for updating contact information, emergency contacts, medical information for your student(s)
- Tuition and fees for the 2021-2022 school year
- Uniform information for the 2020-21 school year
Forms to be returned to the school
From the Clinic:
- Confidential Health History Update/Permission for Emergency Care
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form (required for new students)
- Medication Letter
- Medication Authorization Form (Please read information on the second page of this form. This form is to be completed if a student needs medication while at school)
- Other health issues: Parents of students with diabetes, asthma, severe allergies, or other serious medical conditions – see additional forms and information on Clinic page. Please make sure the school has full information about your child’s health care needs.
From the Office:
- Multiple Item Permission Slip (complete and return this form if you want to allow your student to have a cell phone and/or e-reader at school or want to allow him/her to walk home or ride a bike home)
- Photo, Press, Audio, and Electronic Media Release for Minors (please complete and return this form to indicate whether or not you want to allow the school to use your child’s image, voice, or name for publications, videotapes, audio recordings, photographs or Internet purposes)
- Parent Permission for School-sponsored Trip (Word version) or Parent Permission for School-sponsored Trip (pdf version) (to be completed when your student’s class is planning a field trip; this form with information about the trip will be sent home by the teacher several days prior to the day of the trip.)
- School computer use policy agreements:
From Extended Day – Before and After School Care:
August 2020: the school will delay the opening of our Extended Day Program for the 2020-2021 school year. As per the licensing guidelines, the program is not able to open safely at this time because we are not able to keep the children separated with the current enrollment numbers.
Physical Education Contract (for students in grades 6-8) (first trimester P.E. Contract coming soon)
Student Activities: Please note: many activities are currently suspended due to COVID-19
- Children’s Choir (for interested students in Grades 4-8) – contact Mr. Cotton, parish director of music
- Chess Club – Contact Joe Molnar
- Band- see the band page
- Strings – Contact David Cho
- Kolbe Kids – contact Mrs. Ryan
- Drama – contact Mrs. Greshock
- Junior CYO Sports: August 2020 – The Diocese of Arlington has stated there will be no sign ups for fall track & field, tennis, or fall cross country at this time due to COVID-19. Activities may start at a later time as long as all state/local/diocesan guidelines are met. Updates will be provided if there are any changes.
For Application and Re-Registration forms, see the application forms page.